Ashitaba w/ Chalcone
Tomorrow’s Leaf, Today’s Gift
Ashitaba is a lush green plant that has its origins on the island of Hachijo in Japan. Ashitaba means “tomorrow’s leaf”, because of its ability to produce its green stem and leaf almost on a daily basis.
Ashitaba is the only plant known to contain chalcones, a class of potent flavonoid compounds that show antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and even anti-tumor properties.
Ashitaba is very rich in nutritional content: 11 vitamins and 13 minerals, high chlorophyll levels, abundance enzymes, fiber and protein.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes blood cleansing and circulation
- Supports digestive and intestinal health
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Strengthens immune system
- Removes toxins from the body
- Stimulates the production of nerve growth factor
Ashitaba leaves and stems
1-2 capsules daily after meals